Commodity Specialist Europe
- Trade integrated circuits in fast paced
- Maintain existing and develop new
relationships with European suppliers.
- Propose stocking decisions based on market
- Place purchase orders and resolve any
discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Work with the sales support team to expedite
and process all sales and purchasing paperwork
timely and accurately.
- Work with Sourcing Specialists to maximize
buy-side and sell-side trading opportunities.
- Act as a resource for the technical/market
inquires from the Sales and Sourcing
- Ensure total customer/supplier satisfaction.
- Minimum 3 years successful experience in
trading of Flash, DRAM, SRAM, Microcontrollers,
or other integrated circuits.
- Must have a sophisticated understanding of
and remain current on market conditions
including, but not limited to customer/vendor
base and their availabilities and requirements,
pricing and competitive alternatives.
- Must have the ability to make prompt
business decisions regarding whether to purchase
product in any particular situation.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and
- Must maintain expected purchasing activity
requirements set forth by management.
- Excellent communication skills and
organizational skills required.
- Successful track record in inside telephone
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, self
- Ability to understand and analyze commodity
market dynamics .
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Results oriented/driven.
- Bi-lingual in English and German.